Through our qualified and certified trainers we provide the following workshops on the Costa del Sol. Each workshop ranges from 4 to 6 hours and can be a one or two day event. Each workshop will be designed in such a way that it provides the most benefit to the people attending.
Kettlebell training workshop
Here are a few things we can cover in the a kettlebell training workshop, but not limited to:
- fundamentals, grips, lifting, squatting, hip hinging
- two arm swing, single arm swing, different styles of swing
- turkish get-up
- long cycle
- 100’s of different kettlebell exercises
Workshops are suitable for anyone, including trainers who want to get knowledgeable with kettlebell training.
TRX suspension training workshop
Learn how to use a trx or other suspension strap with your own bodyweight as resistance.
- variations of squats
- exercises to work the back
- exercises to work the core
- cardio exercises
- full body exercises
- and much more
Functional training workshop
Learn how to perform functional exercises, learn how to use your body instead of a machine and turn it into a machine.
- dead lift various equipment, kettlebells, olympic bars, sandbags etc.
- clean various equipment (lifting and racking equipment for an exercise or transition to another exercise)
- pressing various equipment
- different types of bodyweight exercises
- push-up variations
- burpee variations
- bodyweight complex
- and much much more …
All workshops are suitable for all levels of fitness and any age. Workshops are adapted to level of experience.
Cost of each workshop/day is €60 per person, minimum of 4 people per workshop and maximum of 16. Venue hire is usually charged separately, contact us for details.